Welcome to WOW! Embossing Powder!
Hello crafty friends! Peggy here with a new blog post as a creative guest for WOW embossing! Let me show you how I made this card!
- I started with a white standard size card base. I cut a panel slightly smaller than the card base from the 12×12 Really Rainbow paper pack by Lawn Fawn, but you can use any patterned paper you like.
- Next, I used an inside out stitched rectangle die to cut the front panel from white cardstock fit for ink blending and stamping.
- I masked off the top half of the card and stamped the WOW Scrunch stamp set with WOW embossing ink onto the panel to create the illusion of a marble countertop. I used Metallic Rich Gold Super Fine embossing powder for this.
- Next, I used Distress Oxide ink in Tattered Rose and Spun Sugar over top and buffed the embossing up a little with a piece of kitchen towel.
- Next, I masked off the bottom half of the card and used a Studio Light sun ray stencil with Distress Ink in Scattered Straw and Distress Oxide in Antique Linen to create a pattern on the top part of the panel.
- I stamped a Mama Elephant sentiment at the top from the Noodle Sayings stamp set, using Lawn Fawn Jet Black ink.
- Then it was time for my stamped images. I stamped my images with Lawn Fawn Jet Black ink from the Mama Elephant stamp sets Dim Sum Fun and Oodles of Noodles. I colored everything with my copic markers and added some white gel pen accents.
- I adhere everything with a combination of liquid glue and foam tape.
Hope you like my card PHO sure! And have a crafty day!
Long distance hugs,Peggy
(Come say hi on Instagram)
WOW Ultra Slow Drying Ink Pad
WOW UK | WOW US | SBC
WOW Gold Rich
WOW UK | WOW US | CS UK
WOW Dual Speed Heat Tool
WOW UK | WOW US | CS UK | SBC
WOW UK | WOW US
Connect With Us:
Info Site: www.wowembossingpowder.comPowder Arts Thermography Warehouse LTD, Caslon House, Lyon Way, St Albans, AL4 0LB