Welcome to WOW! Embossing Powder!
Hi there! It’s Andrea back on the blog with a card combining the gorgeous, new Superfine Polished Silver Embossing Powder with the super-sparkly Earl Grey Embossing Glitter.
It’s blueberry season in my corner of the world, and I created today’s card for my in-laws, who grow LOTS of blueberries. The sentiment is a bit tongue-in-cheek as they spend hours picking berries several days a week, which, depending on your point of view, may not be a joy.
- Stamp Pinkfresh Studio’s Berry Branch stamp twice with embossing ink. Sprinkle on Superfine Polished Silver Embossing Powder and heat-set.
- Using the coordinating stencils, add ink to the berries and leaves with blue and green inks.
- Diecut the branches with the coordinating die.
- Diecut Pinkfresh Studio’s Curly Leaves Dies from white cardstock. Apply embossing ink to the diecuts, sprinkle on Earl Grey Embossing Glitter and heat-set.
- Blend an A2 panel of white cardstock with blue ink, starting in the bottom-right corner and allowing the ink to fade to white in the top-left corner.
- Arrange the stenciled branches and diecut leaves onto the panel, popping up the stenciled branches with foam.
- Stamp a sentiment from the Berry Branch set in black ink.
- Affix the panel to a white card with double-sided adhesive.
Thanks for stopping by!
Hi! I’m Andrea. I’m a wife of 22 years and a mom of 2 teenagers, plus a couple of furbabies.
I love cardmaking and scrapbooking, watching movies, and hanging out with my family. Two things I can’t live without are coffee and chocolate (in that order!). I can’t wait to explore ways to help make your WOW! products shine (see what I did there? 😉 )!
Affiliate links used at no cost to you.https://linkdeli.com/widget.js?id=f5e8378456858c916708