Welcome to WOW! Embossing Powder!
Hello, WOW! friends! It’s Andrea back with you sharing a fun, retro card combining WOW! powders and Catherine Pooler’s Feelin’ Fizzy stamp set.
- Stamp sodas with embossing .ink, sprinkle with Winter Water Embossing Glitter and heat-set. Stamp beverages with dye inks and diecut bottles.
- For the background, stencil a square panel of white cardstock with light blue ink. Run edges of panel along embossing ink pad and sprinkle with Polished Silver Super Fine Powder. Heat-set powder. Repeat embossing as desired.
- Mat stenciled panel with black cardstock and adhere to white card. Attach stamped images with a combination of liquid adhesive and foam squares to achieve dimension.
- Stamp sentiment with embossing ink, sprinkle with Primary Ebony Powder, and heat-set. Diecut sentiment and affix with foam squares.
- Finish card with a sprinkling of clear confetti.
Thanks for stopping by! I love how the Winter Water powder adds to the retro feel of this soda bottles!https://linkdeli.com/widget.js?id=f5e8378456858c916708
Hi! I’m Andrea. I’m a wife of 22 years and a mom of 2 teenagers, plus a couple of furbabies.
I love cardmaking and scrapbooking, watching movies, and hanging out with my family. Two things I can’t live without are coffee and chocolate (in that order!). I can’t wait to explore ways to help make your WOW! products shine (see what I did there? 😉 )!