Welcome to WOW! Embossing Powder!
Hi, WOW! fans! I’m back with another birthday card (I told you in my last post that I have quite a few birthdays coming up in the next few months). Who does’t love some sparkle on a birthday card?!
- Stamp, color and cut out images.
- Add WOW! Embossing Pen to desired areas of images. Sprinkle with Halo Embossing Glitter and heatset.
- Diecut large sentiment from cardstock. I diecut two and adhered them together for stability.
- Apply embossing ink to diecut. Sprinkle with Red Glitz Embossing Glitter and heatset. Repeat for maximum sparkle and dimension.
- Apply texture to white panel with embossing folder. Trim and mat with black cardstock.
- Attach background to card and adhere diecut. Affix images with foam squares.
- Stamp sentiment with embossing ink. Apply Opaque Bright White Embossing Powder and heatset. Affix sentiment with foam tape.
Now, I have another birthday card to add to my stash! I just love all of the sparkly elements!https://linkdeli.com/widget.js?id=f5e8378456858c916708
Hi! I’m Andrea. I’m a wife of 22 years and a mom of 2 teenagers, plus a couple of furbabies.
I love cardmaking and scrapbooking, watching movies, and hanging out with my family. Two things I can’t live without are coffee and chocolate (in that order!). I can’t wait to explore ways to help make your WOW! products shine (see what I did there? 😉 )!