Welcome to WOW! Embossing Powder!
Hi, WOW! fans! It’s Andrea here with my first post as a Design Team member. I’m so excited to be joining this awesome team! I had an absolute blast creating this card and hope it inspires you.
- Trim an A2 panel of white cardstock and blend with Squeezed Lemonade, Mustard Seed and Kitsch Flamingo Distress Inks. Flick water across the panel and blot dry. Add spatters of white paint and allow to dry.
- Diecut palm trees from black cardstock and adhere to blended background.
- Diecut wave from white cardstock and blend with Mermaid Lagoon and Chipped Sapphire Distress Inks. Add water droplets and blot dry.
- Add details to wave with WOW! Embossing Pen. For the white crests, sprinkle on White Puff Twinkle Embossing Glitter. For the ripples, add Clear Sparkle Embossing Glitter. Heat-set everything with the WOW! Dual Speed Heat Tool.
- Affix wave to background. Adhere background to white card.
- Diecut frames from white and black cardstocks and layer together. Attach frame to card with foam tape.
- Stamp, color and diecut flamingo. Add details to flamingo with WOW! Embossing Pen, sprinkle on Razzleberry Embossing Glitter, and heat-set. Adhere flamingo to card with foam tape.
- Blend Kitsch Flamingo, Squeezed Lemonade and Spieced Marmalade onto scrap white cardstock (alternatively, use pink, orange, and yellow cardstocks). Diecut the flower from each color. Apply embossing ink to the pink flower and heat-emboss with Razzleberry Embossing Glitter. Apply embossing ink to the orange stamen and heat-emboss with Clear Sparkle Embossing Glitter. Layer flower pieces together and affix to card with foam tape.
- Stamp sentiment with embossing ink and heat-emboss with Primary Ebony Regular Embossing Powder. Diecut sentiment and attach with foam tape.
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed this project as much as I enjoyed creating it!
Hi! I’m Andrea. I’m a wife of 22 years and a mom of 2 teenagers, plus a couple of furbabies.
I love cardmaking and scrapbooking, watching movies, and hanging out with my family. Two things I can’t live without are coffee and chocolate (in that order!). I can’t wait to explore ways to help make your WOW! products shine (see what I did there? 😉 )!
Affiliate links used at no cost to you.https://linkdeli.com/widget.js?id=f5e8378456858c916708