Welcome to WOW! Embossing Powder!
Hi, WOW! fans! Here in my corner of the world, the month of August brings the county and state fairs. My kids used to love going on the rides, which inspired me to create this fun roller-coaster card.
- Stamp coaster track with embossing ink onto A2 panel of white cardstock. Sprinkle white embossing powder over top and heat-set.
- Blend background with distress oxides: Salty Ocean, Blueprint Sketch, Chipped Sapphire, and Black Soot.
- Flick water and white paint onto top-half of panel. Once dry, attach panel to card with double-sided adhesive.
- Stamp and color images.
- Apply WOW! Embossing Pen to the cars, sprinkle with Pearl Gold Sparkle Embossing Glitter, and heat-set.
- Fussy-cut images. Adhere critters inside cars with liquid adhesive and affix images to background with thin foam squares.
- Stamp sentiment with embossing ink, sprinkle with white embossing powder, and heat-set.
- Trim sentiment into strip and affix to card with foam tape.
- Adhere stars from Sparkles Gold Rush Glitter to sky with liquid adhesive.
The embossing glitter on the cars really makes those coaster cars stand out! Maybe that’s why the WOW! Embossing Pen is one of my favorite tools! The possibilities are endless!
Have a fab day!
Hi! I’m Andrea. I’m a wife of 22 years and a mom of 2 teenagers, plus a couple of furbabies.
I love cardmaking and scrapbooking, watching movies, and hanging out with my family. Two things I can’t live without are coffee and chocolate (in that order!). I can’t wait to explore ways to help make your WOW! products shine (see what I did there? 😉 )!